Friday, January 6, 2012

50 amazing years!

I was asked to come up with a few lines for my grandparents Golden Jubilee. I was given 10 mins. This taught me that improv makes it so much more personal and cute.


The couple on their wedding day
I have been so lucky
I've been taken care of by you
You fed, bathe, taught me
even advised me often too

Today as both of you look back
with happiness and pride
Upon the fifty cherished years
That you've spent side by side.
May every memory you share
Of dreams you've seen come true,
Help make this special Golden day
A happy one for you!

I pray that I learn to love
like you two love each other
When I make it to 50 I will say
"I learnt from my Grandpa and Grandmother"

2 comments:

Wen said...

Beautiful words of emotion...right from the heart.

Wen said...

Beautiful words of emotion....straight from the heart.